Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Incessant ramblings of an impertinent soul.

Alright, well this is (obviously) my very first post so i think i may as well give you a short briefing about myself.
Okay well first and foremost my name is Ayshath Hasna Hanim, i am from a country called Maldives as soon as i say this i usually follow it up with "go google it" but seeing as we are already infact on the internet here you go" Maldives"


Yeah, so all that aside moving on to my favourite subject, ME.*
I am 18 usually bored, mostly smiling, always sarcastic**, love to eat and adore fluffy creatures.
I am claustrophobic, effing scared of clowns (cannot be bothered to google what phobia that is) and i have a weird fear of cracks and crevasses ewww. (it took me ALOT of effort to google that and put it up there so you better click it!)


I am the kind of girl who loves to snuggle up with a good book on a big fat couch whether it be raining or not. (but yeah, preferably raining)
I love poetry and literature and i secretly wish i was born in the Victorian ages where dressing to the nines and talking in prose was everyday life. lovely!


I love spending time just laughing at anything and everything, as long as i am in the company of my lovely friends and or family.as much as i love a good laugh and being in a bubbly cluster of people, i am also perfectly happy alone, with some good music lots of junk food and a fantastic book to get engulfed into.


I would say my weak points is that i have a bit of a temper, im not saying i get angry easily, but when i do i tend to explode. That is something i wish i could tame, and i promise you i am working on it.I might even make it my new year's resolution. (no)


Also i tend to speak before thoughts have completely formed a rational sentence in my head.Now this could be a blessing because some people say i am "frankly refreshing" or it could be a curse because people also say I am a" nonsensical babbler" (and by people i mean my mum)


Well i think thats enough. I shall try my best to keep posting, and not forget or just become downright lazy to keep this up. 
I think it would do me some good, writing.








* for those of you who didnt detect my sarcasm IT WAS SARCASM.
** or i try to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment